Tuesday, October 02, 2007

2 Weeks Out

I am so excited about it getting closer and closer now.
Last Saturday I took my 2 week out pictures and compared them with my previous comp and was so blown away by the chages and improvements.
I do these comparison shots each week, but it was this one that really impressed me and made me want to power on.

The struggle for me has been the second cardio session that I do in the evenings at home on my exercise bike. I have to fight through this as im so close now :-)
My nutrition is getting hard now, I now feel as though im dieting and the carb depletion has started slowly, then a little more next week. Up until last week my daily food intake was easy. I'm not depleting my carbs to the extreme this time around, this will allow me to carb up to the maximum for the comp and retain my fullness.
I still have wholemeal bread, weetbix and fruit in my diet and this is me carb depleting. My weight is 52kgs already, I was this weight two days from the WNBF female Fusion and I still have two weeks ahead of me. I'm really happy with my progression.

This comp prep has taken a different approach and it is really working for me, it took me until these last pictures for me to "really" believe it.
Now I need to ease into the comp day, keeping my cardio slow and steady, get plenty of rest and eat well. Fingers crossed it all falls into place for me on the day, if it does I will be so very happy. I already am :-)

Debs

8 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, sounds like things are going really well for you. It's great you're getting to know what works for you. Who does your nutrition? Cheers, Charlotte

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome work Deb, sounds like this time round your body just needed something different to emphasise all the work you have done over the years. Good work.

xx

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have faith young grasshopper. LOL!! ;o)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hiya Deb, what a wonderfully positive post!! I am so glad that things are going so smoothly for you. Can't wait to see the final product. Are u doing the ANB? I am contemplating doing that also since I will already be at a peak. Although the thought of dieting for another week does my head in ;)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Hi Girls :-)
Charlotte I have responded to your question.

Combat girl, I agree, my body needed a good nutrition plan to say the least.

Lia, lol....I have faith!!

Tara, Thanks I feel really positive. And there is no way i'm doing the ANB or any other comps lol. I am focused only on the big one in Sydney.

Hugs,

Deb

5:42 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Yeah it's amazing how doing the nutrition differently helps. My client is cruising this week :)

hugs
Liz ;)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

ahhh the Sydney one!! well i can't come and watch that then can i :( Going by ur recent pics, I reckon u will rock!!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

You sound like you are doing fantastic Deb, it must be an exciting stage right now. Great that you have found something that really works for you.

Hilary xx

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home