Monday, September 17, 2007

4 Weeks out

I'm having blogger issues in case you are wondering why it has changed. It may change a few more times until I get it right.

Things are awesome with me, i'm so happy with my current condition and where i'm at at 4 weeks out.
My nutrition was cut back as of Saturday and it is now a very different ball game! Cardio has increased in duration and the whole comp prep business is getting freaky challanging.

I'm not sure if I said this before but am I insane for doing 3 comp preps within a year? Don't answer that because i know I am insane for doing it. I didn't plan it this way and I definately won't be doing it again, not recommended at all. It is challenging me in so many ways.
It's around this time (2 -4 weeks out) when I really feel the brunt of it all. That drained feeling you get and you think your never going to get out of, then 10 minutes later your full of energy. That feeling of "have a done enough?" or "am I doing to much?" Second guessing yourself. I think we all do it, that's why we all need someone to watch over us and let us know exactly where we are at, someone you can trust that will be honest. So glad I have someone :-)

So apart from that I think i'm going great! Checking my comparison 4 week out pictures I see some great stuff especially in the upper body area :-) Just need to hold onto my new gains and not lose them before showtime, so far so good.

My routine is almost finished, I just need a couple more poses for the ending and i'm done. It's so hard thinking of the movements but slowly it comes together.

I'm sooo looking forward to going to Sydney, it's going to be awesome. My head is in a good place and I plan on keeping it there from now on because there is just no use in anything other than being happy and positive it brings about more motivation and success in my goals and that is to get up on stage looking my very best!

Deb xxx

7 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, sounds like you are going great. I am still fiddling round with my routine too, lol. Enjoy your week!

9:00 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Ooooh... 4 weeks out!! The pointy end of the stick!! Great to hear that your routine is nearly finished. So do I get to see it at the INBA Nationals??? I've lost track of which comps you are doing this year hon... HEEEEELP!! I have got fuzzy pre-comp brain and cannot remember :o) xxx

9:18 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

LOL No I dont think you're insane - you obviously just love what you do and love your sport! You sound like you've got everything sussed and life is great.

Hilary xx

8:08 AM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb! You kicking butt girl, keep up the amazing work and positive outlook :-D

*hugs* jane

8:20 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

Deb,

I'm with you in that happy positive place so lets indeed stay there and enjoy whats left of this ride. Your progress has been incredible and your results stunning. Cant wait to meet you in person :-)

Magda

12:26 PM  
Blogger Di Broeren said...

You sound sensational Deb! I had to laugh at your insane comment about 3 comps in one year. I can totally relate to that.

Best wishes for the rest of your prep.

Di
X

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am thinking of you!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home