Monday, August 13, 2007

9 weeks out

My comp prep is trekking really well. In relation to nutrition and cardio this would have to be the easiest comp prep i've had, but in relation to weight training, that's a different story all together. Im training like a freak lol, my strength is still exploding from week to week and the results are showing.
Looking at my pictures and comparing them to my last prep I can see im ahead of schedule with the bodyfat and im noticing more muscle on my physique, so I will continue as I am for a while.
Everything is going really well and I am looking forward to the big day. I don't have expectations but I do know I will look better than my last comp and I think that's what it's all about, however, coming in top three would be icing on the cake :-)
I will be around to visit everyone soon.
Deb xxxx

6 Comments:

Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Gotta love food :) Sounds like everything is tracking well hun and I'm stoked for you. Am looking at coming to Sydney to watch in any event. Will let you know my plans xo

7:38 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb

I'm finding it's easier now that I've done a couple of shows as well. Gives you something to compare yourself to, and because you know what to expect things aren't so stressful. Glad everything is going so well for you.

C

6:33 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Sounds like everything is going very smoothly for you - great to hear that your strength is improving in leaps and bounds. Cant wait to see the results!

Hilary xx

7:53 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Woo hoo... look at you go girl!! Can't wait to see the results of all your hard work!! And I agree with you... the longer you compete the easier it becomes to just get on and do what you need to do!! Keep up the awesome work xxx

10:14 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

Hi DEb,

I have no idea about Sydney divisions. In Adelaide I'm aiming for figure novice (tall if they split it) and maybe Masters seeing as I'm over 40 :-0.

I cant wait to meet you there. Getting closer now :-)

Magda

10:30 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Great to read everything is going along so well for you Deb!! Looking forward to seeing the results of all your hard work,... not long now :0)

have a great weekend

Alixx

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home