Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3 Weeks Out

Opps...sorry this post is late!
All is moving along very nicely now.
Training is intense and I have had burning muscles after each set, they feel like there on fire!
With cardio I now start off with rows, do them for 10-15 minutes before hitting the crosstrainer or treadmil. The rower is excellent as it uses all your abs, your arms, back and legs. Not easy though, but I expect that.
Nutrition wise, my daily nutrition has been shrinking lol, down to the nitty gritty. But I'm okay with it because I can see improvement almost daily, more and more definition showing.
My routine is done, just needs practise as does my posing.

Talk to you soon,

Deb xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Janew said...

Great to hear all is going so well Deb :) sounds like your right on track!!!
jane xo

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome work Deb.

It sure is great when you see results. Keep up the great work.

xx

4:51 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Happy Birthday Debs - you're on fire ;)

Hugs
Liz ;)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home