Tuesday, September 11, 2007

5 weeks out

I have half a routine, I guess it's a start. I had to change song choice as the other one was not a good idea at the end of the day. So new song and half a routine...getting there.
Training is very challenging at the moment and I haven't experienced this kind of intense training before so it's a matter of keeping on top of things as best as I can now that im coming in week by week.
My physique is coming in well, I feel as though im on target and im happy with my new improvements and changes.
Nutrition is still on hold, no dieting yet, but soon.
Cardio is still easy paced 1 hour a day. i tend to do half an hour in the morning and half at night.

So with everything going really well why the hell did I breakdown this morning?? I completely lost it and broke down into uncontrolable tears. I'm so happy no one around to see me.
I have been asking myself what the heck brought that on? The only conclusion I can come up with is I think the pressure of it all just hit me in one shot.
But after a good cry I feel so much better. Sometimes you just need to go through the process to come out the other end stronger and more motivated.

Deb xxx

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting it out of the system is the way to go Deb.

Stay strong!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I agree, we all need a good cry occasionally and great to hear once over you were feeling much better.

Not long now;)

Alixx

7:30 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, this is the worst time before a show I think. I tend to be full of self-doubt at this stage. Glad to hear you're feeling better and just know that it will all start to come together soon. Cheers, Charlotte

8:06 PM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb :) Sounds like you are going very strong!Keep up the great work honey bunny!!!

maybe you cried happy tears cause you are getting excited that its only 10 weeks will I move to QLD :-D
its all just probably the excitement that you know is coming up with the comp! Its good to get some tears out once in a while!

Take care, jane x

9:15 AM  
Blogger LizN said...

Hope you're feeling better. You know I think you're great :)

Hugs
Liz;)

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think any woman truly understands her hormones, I know I don't. I guess we just have to take the good with the bad, otherwise where's the balance. Chin up and keep on smiling, that's all you can do Deb. ;o) xx

9:40 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hiya Deb, we all have days like that don't we!! yesterday i was a melodramatic wreck. Hope that you have a wonderful day today. You are doing so well :)

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home