Friday, September 07, 2007

Chit Chat



The above picture was taken this morning, I had a back and chest day.....lots of fun ;-)

My back and my arms are an area I feel I need to focus on the most at this point, they are the weakest link lol, still have five weeks to see what I can do.
The two muscles i'm most happy with are my quads and chest, everything else in going well.

I'm been happier since my cardio was increased but still struggling to hold back and not hammer it on the equipment with awesome music playing, my heartrate is not to exceed 150bpm, so it's still slow paced, but it's working.

Since Rae has dared me to learn a new posing routine I decided to do it. This Sunday i'm learning a new one. I really feel I need something new. So 5 weeks should be long enough to know it off by heart.

On a different note have you seen the subway add? The guy and girl drive through a fast food place and he says "can I please have a double chin and blubber" then his girlfriend says "I have the same but with thunder thighs"!! LMAO this must be an example of you are what you eat!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I will update again next week in relation to my routine.

Deb xxx

12 Comments:

Blogger Janew said...

Hi Deb :)
Great back pic, you have certainly got the V taper going on! Well done and keep up the awesome workouts!!
haha..yeah Ive seen that ad, it totally cracks me up!

Have a fab weekend
jane xo

2:38 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

Hey Deb

Good luck with the last 5 weeks of prep, you sound like you are going very well!

I love the ad too!! I like the bit where she says ' oh and can I get a ba-donk-a-donk butt with that' :)

Shar x

6:11 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hiya Deb, looking good there!!

Good luck learning the new routine this weekend. I am sure it will be fantastic :o)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Hi Deb
You are looking great - Lovely wide back and such a tiny waist - you are gong to look awesome.
Live with Passion
Kimmy

7:53 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, you are looking great! Good luck with learning our routine! Cheers, Charlotte

8:15 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Looking fantastic babe and I am so wrapt to hear that you are taking me up on my dare!! I think I might be learning mine this weekend too, so I'll be thinking of you!! xxx

8:48 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Looking awesome girl :)

Definite improvements there :)

Hugs
Liz;)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

COOL!!! your back is looking awesome!! a great V taper happening;)
My goondess you have made some great improvements Deb, it inspires me

All the best with learning your new routine, and have a great weekend!!

Alixxx

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That v taper is coming along nicely as I knew it would. ;o) xx

1:32 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Thank to everyone's feedback on my pic. It means alot to me to get great feedback like that :-)
Deb

3:06 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Looking great Deb, your back looks amazing, sounds like your training is going fantastic! Good luck with your new routine, I'm sure it will be excellent!

Hilary xx

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

Looking good, I especially love how small your waist looks. Keep up the good work.

xx

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home