Monday, August 20, 2007

8 weeks out


Helen White


Looking at my progress pictures and comparing them to my last comp prep i can clearly see that I have more size (muscle) and I am leaner.
This is awesome to see, my killer sessions in the gym are paying off.
At this stage I don;t need to change anything, not until 6 weeks out. My nutrition stays the same, im not cutting that for a while. I will increase my cardio (if you call walking on a treadmill cardio) to 7 days a week. Currently I am only doing three hours a week at an easy pace, this seems to working really well for me. My muscles are not sacrificed and im still burning fat.

The next 8 weeks are going to fly by and I am excited and nervous about the comp. Personally there have been changes to my trip. My father is coming to Sydney to watch me compete for the first time ever and I can;t describe what this means to me.
Now that he is coming my hubby and I decided to get an apartment in the city (instead of staying with inlaws) so we can all be togther in a two bedroom apartment.
It's going to be great having dad there with me on the day, it is his dream and mine.
Im also very lucky to have Fern as my backstage helper on the day - it feels like Christmas lol. I will have Fern and Dad with me, i'm in great hands, what a load off my mind.

Latley I have been getting so much support from every direction. At my gym the owners, staff and members have been so amazing towards me. Helen White (above pic) has been so helpful and I am so fortunate to have her support. Things are just great :-)



Here's hoping it stays great.

See you soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

With all that support you are guaranteed that things are going to stay great. Also know that you have my full support as well hun - I'm sorry I can't share the stage with you - maybe next year hey?!?! xo

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad everything is working out for you Deb, you deserve it.

I can only imagine how proud your daddy will be of you when you get on that stage (I'm sure he's proud of you now for all the hard work you are putting into this sport).

take care.
xx

8:14 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

That is just the best news that your Dad will be there. It's one thing to get onstage and be proud of what you have done, but nothing beats having your loved ones in the audience being proud of you also. And mark my words Deb, he will be so very proud of you xxx

10:03 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

You just go, girl :)

Counting down in spirit with you,
Cheers
Liz N

2:51 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Very exciting that your dad is coming to watch you compete, and fantastic to hear that everything is going so well for you!

Hilary xx

6:28 AM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb! Loooong time no chat! So awesome to hear your doing so well and that you are so happy!
Excellent news you will have that support with you in your upcoming comp.!
Lots of hugs, jane :)

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, thanks for dropping by my blog, I always love to hear from you. So pleased with your progress and I always look up to you. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
xx oo Shells xx oo

9:58 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Deb it sure is great that your Dad will be able to there when you compete!!!

I'm competing in INBA ACT so unfortunately I will not be at the WNBF Nationals, pity they are on the same day.

Wonderful that everything is going along great for you, not long now ;)

Ali xxx

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home