Monday, September 03, 2007

6 Weeks out



Ricky Lee

Former Austrailan Idol and Diva Ricky Lee had her Hen's night last Saturday night. Hubby, Nathan and myself went out to dinner to our regular place in Surfers and saw her there.
We were lucky to have the opportunity to meet her and have photo's taken with her. She is gorgeous. We also bought her a cocktail to kick start her evening, I think it was going to be a big one!
I will post pictures as soon as I get them. The owner of Melba's said she will hold them for us until we came back.

I'm moving along really well in my comp prep but am having a really bad time with PMS since last week. Today i'm still not any better, I just want it to hurry up and start already, im waiting, waiting for them with aches and pains. Souldn't be to much longer, I will hang in there - have no choice anyway lol.

My training program has been changed as of today. I will also be doing a little bit more in the way of cardio but still keeping it at a slow/moderate rate. Nutrition remains the same. I haven't started "dieting" yet. The food I eat daily is something that can be done all year round. I will not need to cut back for a little while yet which is great because Im hoping to hold onto muscle this time around.

See you soon,

Deb

6 Comments:

Blogger Magda said...

Hi Deb,

thanks for that great talk last week. I think its helped me immensely to get things into perspective and take a more realistic approach to my comp prep. I finally feel "at peace" and am enjoying it. :-)

Cheers

Magda

4:19 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Hey Deb,

You go girl. Hope TOM arrives soon for you. I know what that feels like :)

Hugs
liz;)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Your doing a great job hun :)
i can't wait to see your comp pics it sounds like you are really shredding it up:)
I hope all goes well in the coming weeks, good luck hun.
Em:)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hiya Deb, Hope that TOM shows his ugly face and gets the torture over and done with ;o) Sounds like you are going along very well. It is very motivating to hear others going so well.

Tara :o)

5:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Deb,

I suffer badly with extended PMS before my PL comps too. Yuk

7:17 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Lucky you!! I've started cutting down my portion sizes now... eeurgh!! Funnily enough I haven't lost any strength yet??? Don't know how that works but I won't fight it... LOL!!

Can't wait to see the pics of you and your famous friend :o)

Keep up the great work hon xxx

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home