Monday, August 06, 2007

10 weeks out

I had such a great week last week and plan to do even better this week in regards to my training.
I am hitting some pretty amazing PB's and know I have more in me to push out. I can't believe I even did an RPM class on Saturday morning, boy what a workout that was! With my new schedule for this comp prep I haven't been doing cardio to that extent so it was a shocker. Back to normal as of today :-)

So what was the verdict with the bikini colour? I am going with green! Jo is going to create something for me, I left it all up to her (god love her), this way I can get a suprise when it turns up at my door, exciting!!

Yesterday was an awesome day, we went out on my friends 40 foot boat for the day and the weather was glorious. I had the best time and feel so lucky to have friends with a big boat ;-) lol. Im a little sunburnt and a little tired today but it was will worth it.
Nathan had a ball with his friends and loved the day also, he is much better now and doing really well, this makes me so happy, he is just so precious.

I hope everyone's doing well.

Deb xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

HI Deb
I think that the green will look amazing. The boat sounds like fun. I admire your dedication to this sport so much.
andrea

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like everything is coming along nicely for you, and so it should. ;o) xx

9:10 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hi Deb,

Good luck with the rest of your prep! You looked awesome at your last comp!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya deb, just wanting to let you know I am always thinking about how you are going! I was going to call you this weekend.. having some issues and wanted to reach out.. but am ok now! And reading your blog is like reaching out in a way.. you are a true inspiration! Love ya, Shells xoo

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home