Tuesday, October 09, 2007

1 Week Out - Take Two!

Will yesterday was a doozy for me lol. Hit an all time low but bounced back again, higher then ever :-)
I have had many changes with my physique and really didn't know how to understand it when i was comparing myself to my last comps, this was my main mistake.
I had a goal for this prep and that was to come into a little bigger, fuller and harder, this was the plan to work towards. Will I sit here typing this now and I am a little bigger and fuller and will harden as I get closer to comp day and this new look for me is very different. After the comps I will post the comparison pictures so you can see what I mean.
So after speaking with my Father last night (he has recent pics) and two other people involved I now have an understanding of what is happening.
I was mistaking my new shape and size for being fat, even though im not fat, it's hard to explain. I think it's the heaviness. Which again is strange as I weighed in at 51.5kg on Sat. But with this weight I don't look skinny, yes that's it, I don't look skinny anymore. All confusing lol.

Today I have really pulled out the carbs, down to maybe 10-15g, that will be for today, wed and thursday, then friday I start loading, now that will be fun.

I have one more weight training session tomorrow and Thursday is my last cardio session.

On Sunday I did my shopping and decided it was time to pack my comp bag, it's almost done just waiting for my bikini which is arriving tomorrow, i can't wait to see it! Poor Jo has been snowed under.

I'm getting waxed on Wednesday night, should be fun....not lol, it's such a weird feeling afterwards, your skin feels sensitive.

We are flying out Saturday morning, arriving in Sydney about half an hour before Dad. Did I tell you how excited he is? lol He has never seen me in person in condition and on stage so I think he is more excited then me! I can't wait to see him.
Then we all go to the city and check into our apartment. I have a spray tan booked in for 6pm that day thanks to Fernster. She is my saviour and will be looking after me on Sunday, i'm soooooo lucky!!!

Posing routine is all good, but posing rounds could do with more work, I need to flex from the toes up, keep forgetting my calf's.

So i'm in a good, no, great head space now and will go to the comp with the intention of having a ball.

Debs xxx

8 Comments:

Blogger stacytoby said...

You will be fantastic Deb, I can't wait to see how you go! :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, it's hard to get your head around looking different, isn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing your comparison pics. Hope everything goes smoothly for you this week. Cheers, Charlotte

4:11 PM  
Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

i told you it would pass :) not long to go now babes xo

7:04 PM  
Blogger Sam D-M said...

Hi Deb, sounds like you are well and truely on track. When you are competing it is really hard to be objective about yourself. Sounds like you are in great hands that you can trust :-)

Sam

10:20 PM  
Blogger Maraina said...

Fantastic post Deb, I'm excited! Have a fab time this weekend. All the best.

Maraina
()

11:55 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

Woohoo Deb,

its so close now. I'm with you about going to enjoy myself. We'll be the ones beaming on stage LOL.

Cant wait to meet you.

Cheers Magda

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear that everything is going well for you Deb. Keep up the great work and I know you will shine on that stage.

xx

3:16 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Have a wonderful weekend. I know you'll be just smokin' hot :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home