Monday, July 30, 2007

11 weeks out



INBA Brisbane Titles 2007




My updates are so few and far between but things are going great and I just find that I have less time to spend on my own blog. I have been reading everyone's blogs but have been slack with comments.

I'm training harder than I ever have before and I love seeing my strength increase from week to week and im seeing some awesome changes to my physique, so much so I have had people at the gym commenting on my improvements.
A lot of it has to do with my new daily nutrition with has been fantastic. Im not even going to cut back until about 4 weeks out.

Im seeing Jo Rogers this Thursday and I can't wait, im in serious need of posing help. Im going to go over the bikini choices with her whilst im there, I have narrowed it down to green or blue, thank to everyone who made suggestions it really helped :-)

Yesterday we booked our flights to Sydney for the Asia-Pacific Championships so it's happening. My son is happy because the motor show is on that weekend.

So im really focused on this up and coming comp, I feel in complete control as I have everything planned out. I believe I will stand on stage looking better then ever, this is my goal.

2 Comments:

Blogger LizN said...

Good for you Debs - it's about good condition not starvation. I can't wait to see the changes - you are going to be awesome :)

Hugs
Liz;)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

yay! sounds like everything is going really well for you :) training is much easier when you've got those good calories in you! xo

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home