Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quick update

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for there kind words here and via the phone, it means a lot to me.
My little one is getting better. He went back to school yesterday and seems to be adjusting really well, this is the best thing for John and me, to see him back to himself.
I have been bedridden for the last two days with a nasty stomach virus. I am feeling a little better today. I haven't slept this much in ages.
It puts a little stress on me as I am in comp prep and feel that im going backwards fast due to not being able to eat or drink for the last 24 hours.
Today I am eating a little and trying to replace my fluids, im hoping to be back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure if it's just wishful thinking as im weak as hell.

Congrats to all the girls that competed on the weekend, I have done my rounds to see the pictures and results, fantastic!!

Hope everyone is well.

Deb xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

OMG Deb I'm so sorry to read that you got broken into and how it affected your son... it is an awful awful feeling, and I hope he feels more secure soon.

No good that you got the stomach virus, I have heard that its going around. I hope you feel better soon!

Hilary xx

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home