Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life's great

I have settled into my new training program and am happy with the fact that I didn't loose much strength after my break.
So many new ideas have been introduced to all areas of my training and im loving it so much. As soon as I leave the gym I think "I can't wait to come back tomorrow".

Today's leg session had me almost crawl out the gym lol. I hammered it big time. That feeling of knowing you put everything into your session is extremely satisfying.

I have been around to all the blogs but haven't been commenting much (lost for words lol), but I still visit regularly. Sometime times gets in the way of wanting to leave a comment and not wanting to rush it.

Hope everyone's doing great.

Deb xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

I wish I had you to train with... I need some of that "I cant wait to be back here" enthusiasm.
Where abouts in the Gold Coast are you?

8:25 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Hooray Deb. I've been walking round with killer hamstring DOMS for the past two weeks, so I'm glad I am not alone.

BIG HUGS
Liz ;)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Hey Kenz!!
So glad you could pop in :-)
Next time you come up to the Gold Coast, I will show you ;-)
Deb

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kaddy said...

sounds like ur doing so well and havin lotsa fun too! that pic of u is wicked deb! ur an inspiration :)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home