Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Forgive me for I have....

Not posted in a while ;-)
That is because all is good, but busy, busy, busy.
I started my new program yesterday that dad had put together. I'm in love lol. I completely love the program. It's so freakin challenging but full of variety and methods of training I haven't really done before. Even though im suffering some major DOMS right now I can hardly wait to get back into the gym again.
I can feel my muscles growing as I sit here typing this blog!!

This post is short but I really want to post about my post comp experience and how easy it wonderful it has been to get through this time around. I will try to do it this week. I have so many changes going on in my little world right now and I have little time to do much else.

Also, I got my test results back. I got 91% woohoo a definate pass. If only I could have produced results like that in school ;-)

Deb xxx

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Yay Deb! Congratulations on passing your test!

Good to hear that you are back into it and absolutely loving it!

Hilary xx

6:50 AM  
Blogger Janew said...

Good work on passing your test Deb!!Its really great that you are so happy in your life, you sound very balanced!!

Jane xo

8:49 AM  
Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Nice work on the 91% :) And I'm hearing you about the DOMS....i trained legs two days ago and i'm still sore!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Em said...

91% i hope my test comes back that good:) i am nearly finished the first module and getting ready for the test *bitting nails*
I hope the DOMS dont give you to much trouble when you hit the gym next :)
Have fun hun!!!!!
Em:)

10:10 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

sounds like lots of fun Deb (apart from the DOMS that is)

Hugs
Liz ;)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Em said...

You've been tagged :)
Hun if you have some time can you pop by i was tagged and now i am passing it on :)
Keep up the great work hun:)
Em:)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Congratulations for your exam result Deb, that is awesome!!!

Hope I do that well in mine 

Good luck with your new program, sounds like your head is in great place,

Alixxx

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home