Monday, May 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1) I have the most vivid dreams almost every night and can interpret many of them.


2) When I drive my hubby's Porsche I avoid traffic lights that have hill starts (it's a manual) because I always think i'm going to roll back and hit a car. So I take the long way around.

3) I don't cook, ever. My hubby lovingly cooks every meal and has done since we meet 13 years ago.

4) Having my son was the most world changing experience for me and still is.

5) I love watching universe or planetary documentaries.

6) I would love to find time to take up ballroom and Latin dancing, have always wanted to do this.

7) I've had acrylic nails since I was 19 years old, I have meet many nail tech ladies lol.

I'm tagging
Jane
Shelly
Hilary
Jamie-Lee
Sparty
Mick
Shar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home