Monday, June 18, 2007

Decision has been made

The chance to compete in New York at the World's is something that I have "only " been thinking about since recieving the invitation. Fear was one the biggest thing stopping me from wanting to go.
At the end of the day the clincher was the amazing support I have been recieving from the WNBF, Danny and Mel have been so helpful.
I was thnking that if I don't go this year, there may not be a next year, then I would regret not going, I can't live with that. Here is a chance for me to experience and learn so much. I will meet many competitiors from all over the world!
So Im going!! :-)

I think im about 17 weeks out from the Nationals in Sydney, then 3 weeks after that, New York. So comp prep is around the corner, im preparing myself for comp prep lol, so much preperation.
Dad/trainer is over the moon to say the least. We are working towards both comps with so much enthusiasim and excitment.

I will be looking forward to seeing the girls who are coming to Syndey :-)

Deb xxx

14 Comments:

Blogger Maraina said...

Congratulations and well done! I think you've made the right decision. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the fab work!

Maraina

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do what you've got to do and we'll always support you 100% Deb. Strike whilst the iron's hot I say! ;o) xx

5:32 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Awesome Deb. Can't wait to follow this journey.

Hugs
Liz;)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Di Broeren said...

OMG, how exciting! I can feel the excitement from here! Congratulations on making this decision. I am really pleased for you. You know I'm here if you need any help : )

11:53 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

what an experience - life is all about exciting stuff like this. Well done, and I can't wait to see what happens.

Lisa

6:31 PM  
Blogger jewel said...

thats really so kool
who is your dad?

8:37 AM  
Blogger bev said...

Great decision Deb.We will be at the Nationals too.competing.We still are deciding about New York cos we would have to get someone to look after the shop.I'm working on it though.
Go for it!!!

Bev
xx

1:15 PM  
Blogger SeLiNa said...

you go girl!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! I'll be following your journey and cheering you on!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Good decision Deb, I am sure you will not forget it, it is an experience of a lifetime!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb!!! This is amazing news!!!! WOW- you go girl and give it everything you got.. I am so proud of you and can only hope that I can follow in your amazing and very successful foot steps. You inspire my life. Love always Shells xxooo

5:35 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Great to hear beautiful!! I am going to be very proud of you... I already am!! xxx

9:19 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

HOW AWESOME!! so glad you have decided to go for it, what a wonderful expereince and oppurtunity to be able to have,just shows all your hard work does pay off :0)

hope all is going great for you and look forward to your blog update :)

Alixxx

10:31 AM  
Blogger Health Watch Center said...

You made a right decision at right time... Congratulations. Looking forward for your journey posts, all the best...

FHZ.
Fitness Health Zone

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb whats happening hon??? How you going? We should organise to meet up soon!

Take care and write soon, missing you ;-)

Shells xo

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home