Thursday, July 05, 2007

Yes, I'm still on this planet lol

How slack have I been with blogging? The reason is my daily schedule is sooo busy, but it's all good :-)

My training has taking a new direction, I am now training harder then ever before but in half the time. My training is very intense and really feel it the following day!
Cardio is also going to be different this comp prep, I am trying a completely new approach and am very excited about it.
Finally my nutrition is going to change aswell. I will be coming into my next comp with some really good size :-).

I have a new notebook and I have been trying to move all my stuff from my other Pc to this awesome MacBook Pro! Yes I have been converted and im so happy I made the choice to change to Mac as it's such a great machine.

Im trying to get some new ideas as to which colour bikini I should buy from Jo Rogers in relation to colours. I have three coulors in mind, Mocha, Blue or Green. Please help me in deciding.

Talk to you soon.

Deb

11 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Hun go green, don't know why but before i read your choices green just flashed in my mind hehe silly i know but i reckon with your natural coloring and beauty you will rock on stage :)
I have been so slack i haven't been round in AGES!!!
I am so lucky to know such a glowing lady such as yourself hun you are really going to go far :)
Good luck hun!
Em:)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hi Deb, its Taz from the ID forum :) Its great to hear how well u r going with your prep. are u doing the INBA in oct? oh and how exciting about NY!!!

I second green for ur costume too :) I am looking at the blue material with diamonds on it for mine.

Good luck with it all :)

Tara

8:03 AM  
Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Geez its about time you updated! LOL. You know that my vote is already for the mocha :) Just dont go purple coz that's what I'm getting ;) Thanks for this week hun. Will keep an eye out for your email. xo

9:33 AM  
Blogger LizN said...

I would go mocha or green! Deb it is wonderful to hear from you again. You just sound like you are progressing in leaps and bounds with your Dad - that is such great news!
Big hugs
Liz N

3:04 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

I would go mocha or green! Deb it is wonderful to hear from you again. You just sound like you are progressing in leaps and bounds with your Dad - that is such great news!
Big hugs
Liz N

3:04 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

Hey

Thanks for your good luck comment Deb.

Go green, perhaps a mint / aqua shade?

Have a good week and I hope your training continues to push you!

Shar x

11:33 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Green is nice deb, but that was my colour of choice last time, it worked a treat I think. It is definately different and you dont see much of it.

Hope your going well

8:30 AM  
Blogger RaeC said...

With your colouring I am thinking emerald green would look sensational!! Great to hear your training is going well honey. Keep up the great work!! xxx

9:13 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Great to hear that your training is coming along in leaps and bounds, cant wait to see the results of all the hard work!

As far as suit colourings go, I think a blue or green would suit you really well.

Hilary xx

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Deb- Definately make sure you go dark colours babe, these are the best in the judges eyes.. Thats what the NPC judges keep saying.. girls stay with dark colours! Good to hear about your training the plan for nutrition. I love the idea of getting some size!!! I can't wait till I can focus on that too!!!!!! Love always Shells xxoo

8:40 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Deb,

Long time no chat on my behalf. it is great to see that everything is going great guns for you!! New York - how exciting. my vote is for green or blue - I think the mocha might get lost in the tan!!

Love andjxx

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home