Monday, April 30, 2007

INBA Brisbane Titles - All done!

This picture is from Andj's blog!

INBA Brisbane Titles

Looking at that picture right now makes me soooo happy. I have improved so much in six months, I am so blown away by it. Not having seen any pictures yet, not even from the WNBF, this has truely made my day even brighter!

Do you see how incredible the line up was? Holy cow I was scared before getting on stage, but once I got up there I knew I had nothing to loose so I tried to just enjoy it and look confident (even though I wasn't).
Delyse (girl in red) was a stand out clear winner, her shoulders where bigger then my head lol. I loved her physique and all credit to her for winning. She had everything going for her from top to bottom.
Di placed second (woohooo), she had the most amazing posing routine I have "ever" seen. Di was a show stopper on stage. Congratulations!!! :-)
Third place went to Shannon (in blue). When i meet her backstage I knew she would place, awesome physique. She has a great competitive history and is a true champ.

I didn't place, but never thought I would after seeing the competitors backstage. I don't for one second have any regrets, or feel dissappointed in any way, in fact I feel the opposite. I gained so much by standing up there in this class with these girls, im so proud. I know what I need to do for next time so after speaking with one of the judges who said I was a ray of sunshine on stage lol, I got more feedback from her and can't wait to put my training into 1st gear (after two weeks rest that is) and get started on my improvements! I know I can do it because I changed so much in just six months, I have so much more in me to give :-)

Now I can also enjoy my great achievment from the WNBF. It was kind of put on hold due to my focus on the INBA. As soon as the pictures arrive in the mail I will post them.

I had chinese last night. Then sat down with John and enjoyed a bottle of champagne and nibble on nuts! It was fabulous. I woke up this moring looking 6 months pregnant lol. My belly swelled up big time. It has subsided now. I will continue to eat clean meals every few hours as this is truely how I enjoy eating now. This is a lifestyle change and I made this decision in a way without even realizing it until today. I went to the supermarket to buy some food for the week. Knowing I could have anything now I still bought the same food I bought whilst on comp prep, thats what I felt like, so why change it? :-)

Tracey and Alicia were looking sensational. Alicia, tracey and I were so out of it, gosh it cracked me up. Talk about "withdrawn".
Im so proud of Tracey. She had a huge week but it was harder for her because of all the travelling she had to do.
And im so proud of Alicia, she has improved her physique in such a short time aswell. Hard work pays off.

Thanks for all the cheering and support on the day. Andj, Hilary, Lisa and Shelly (bloggers). It was great to see you all there. Sorry I didn't talk much, I was so dehydrated and in my own world lol, I was like that last Sunday aswell.

I will blog again soon because I know I have left heaps of stuff out and there are other things I want to talk about.

Right now I feel so content and happy, I haven't felt this way for a long time.

9 Comments:

Blogger Magda said...

Hi Deb,

what a fantastic post that was. I really enjoyed reading it. Congratulations on your outstanding success. You look fantastic in that pic and have every right to be very proud of your achievements.

Cheers

Magda

PS Now I really cant wait for my comps in September :-)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb, You look sensational!! I love your bikini too!!

Well done, you have come so far and your body has changed so much, its looking totally amazing!

*hugs* jane xo

2:28 PM  
Blogger Maraina said...

Oh my god girl! You look fffabbuuulllooouussss! Congratulations on giving it all you've got. You're a star!

Maraina
xxx

2:46 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Yes it is my turn to go food shopping tonight & I am feeling the same way. This morning I woke up knowing Icould finally have my hot cross buns I have been saving for breaky & u know what i had, protein shake & oats :), was so good to have my splenda back & the cinamon!

You did so well deb, it was such an exhausing day the second time round & I definately felt so different to the weekend before.

Rest up!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

LOL I had the same thing as Tracey for brekkie this morning - oats and a protein shake!

Yesterday was such a tough one as all competitors were sensational. You did a great job babes! Will chat to you soon about the WNBF Nationals.

Oh and what about my comment to Josh...."my eyeballs feel hot". Man I was so spaced out by then! Haha.

Enjoy your break coz you sure as hell deserve it!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Looking good for a great season at the end of the year!

Lisa

7:42 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Congratulations Deb, you have come such a long way in the last 6 months, you must be suuuper proud of yourself!! You were fabulous on stage, I didn't think you looked nervous at all!

Enjoy your break, you've earned it!

Hilary xx

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Hi Deb, you did an awesome job in that class and definitely held your own. Was lovely to catch up if only briefly, again!

Sue

10:16 PM  
Blogger Kie said...

Well done on everything you have done you look awesome in the pics cant wait to see more.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home