Friday, April 20, 2007

2 days out

I guess yesterday's post wasn't meant to be. Sorry I couldn't rewrite it, it just wasn't possible. Doh...was definately the word for it Jane lol. And Rae, yes it takes alot of energy blogging in this state!

My nails were done yesterday, my nail lady did something a little different this time and I love it. She always looks after me :-).
Today I was waxed and I had my hair done. All good.

I guess im just trying to chill abit today and tomorrow I will be running around getting everything ready. I have a solarium booked in at my gym tomorrow followed by skinfolds. I am doing this out of curiosity and future refernce to see roughly where im at. My last comp prep I didn't have any done so I have no idea what I got down too.

About 5 weeks ago I had them done, so I can compare tomorrows to that.

Im feeling very excited about Sunday. I just want to have a ball as I have worked so hard for this. And it is about all the competitors who have trained, sacrificed and even suffered, to get on stage and show off our great physique's. It's our day!! :-)

My head is still completely spaced out. The lights are on, but no-one's home, if you catch my drift? ;-)
Looking forward to extra carbs to bring my mind back to normality, not long now.

Thanks for all the support, you don't know how much it means to me, words cannot describe it. You make it so much easier to get through all aspects of my life, especially this.

Hugs xxx

15 Comments:

Blogger Janew said...

Awww I bet your nails and hair are soooo prettty!!!!

Have a great day Deb, ill be thinking of you honey!!

jane :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

Not sure if I've said it before but I'll say it again...GOOD LUCK!! And get your pics and results up quickly for those of us in lands far away.

Cheers

Magda

1:41 PM  
Blogger bev said...

Good Luck.I know you will look gorgeous.Cant wait to see the photos.Good job, go get 'em
Bevxx

2:28 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

Deb,

cheering you on all the way from Woop Woop. Have a great time.

Hugs
Liz;)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Maraina said...

Good luck Deb!

Maraina
xxx

3:04 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Go get em!!! you'll be and do GREAT,
hope you have a fantastic day and can't wait to hear all about it.


Alixxx

3:17 PM  
Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Haha I know what you mean about the lights on but no-one's home - I keep on zoning in and out all day! See you Sunday :) xo

3:41 PM  
Blogger Kie said...

Have a great time and enjoy, thats what its all about. You will be awesome I'm sure(-:

4:33 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Thank you girls :-), you all put a smile on my face.
Hugs,
Deb.

Welcome Kie :-)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Health Watch Center said...

Hello Splice,

I am new here have a fitness blog...came across to your blog from one your comments on other blogs...your picture attracted more than anything and wanted to know you are working on it...its nice to know you got 2nd place on your first ever competition...well done.... wanted to say hi first then start my fitness journey .....

:) Fitness Health Zone

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Hi Deb, you know I have been following your journey for a while now, I cheered you on last time and I am glad to be cheering you on again. Best of luck for Sunday....although I am positive you don't need good luck, all your hard work with reward you. BOL Deb!!!!!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

GOOD LUCK DEB!!!

Enjoy YOUR day!!!

Shar x

11:02 PM  
Blogger Sam D-M said...

Hey Deb,

All the best for Sunday, look forward to hearing all about it!!

Sam

12:27 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Go get em!!! you'll be and do GREAT, hope you have a fantastic day and
can't wait to hear all about it.

Alixxx

7:19 AM  
Blogger little rene said...

Good Luck :)

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home