Monday, April 16, 2007

6 days out

Yesterday was an interesting day for me. I guess the best part about it was JD asked me to take in some extra carbs.
OMG..I can't believe how much an extra weetbix for breakfast and an extra rice cake can make a difference to one head.
Im feeling better mentally, im able to think straight.
The last couple of weeks is definately the hardest.
I think I have everything organised now for the day. I have been practising my routine and actually did it in front of my hubby for the first time yesterday. I was nervous, how weird is that. He liked it and asked me to do it again, so I did, but without the nerves.
I also took my "1 week out pictures", and compared them to last years, all good.
Im still carring water and Im hoping to get rid of it for Sunday so that I can look more "cut".
I now know that every comp prep is going to be mentally challanging. I don't see myself throwing my self into to many comps in the future, but who knows!

4 Comments:

Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb!!good to see your pushing on in the right direction!

I look forward in seeing some piccies!!!

have a fun and positive week
jane xoxo

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing just fine and everything you're experiencing is normal but you know that. LOL!! One day at a time remember Deb. ;o) xo

4:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes - amazing how much the body needs carb!

Keep focussed, only a few days now

6:20 AM  
Blogger Maraina said...

Hi Deb,

I love your honest postings. You will shine brighter than last year. Good vibes heading your way.

Maraina
xxx

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home