Saturday, April 21, 2007

1 day out!!!

Busy, busy, busy...my goodness im running around getting everything organised. Im feeling pretty good today.
My bodyfat test results came in better then I expected, so all good there.

I start my first tanning applicaction tonight and then I will really feel like it's time. Im feeling that "buzz" sensation you get when you know your all organised (hopefully) and the day in near. Butterflies, nervous and excitement are taking over.

My posing routine got a once over by the boss (Nathan), he is happy. 2 weeks ago I showed him the routine and he told me to change a small part of it, so I did. Now he is happy with it.
It's not going to be great, but it will get me through. If all fails at the WNBF, I will do my Jo created one from last comp. I have that option so it's all good.

Thank you to everyone for all their good wishes once again.

I won't be blogging tomorrow but will as sson as I can.

Have a great weekend.

Deb.

P.s. I hope Lisa kicked butt today, I haven't heard as yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Deb,

I am sitting on my couch with a few new bruises, but a very happy girl. 1 equal PB and 2 new PB's. Gotta be happy with that!

Your turn now.
Lisa

7:20 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Luck today Deb,
looking forward to hearing how you guys go today.
I may come along next weekend to watch.
Andjxx

10:42 AM  
Blogger stacytoby said...

Good luck at your comp Deb, let us all know how it goes!

Stacy

12:20 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Good luck today Deb!!!!!

I am so sorry I cant be there to cheer you on today, but my vision for driving isn't 100% yet, especially at night which is when I would be driving home...

Hope you kick butt!

Hilary xx

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb

I hope all went well for you at he comp tonight I bet you shined girl!

best wishes

Mike

9:26 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Cannot wait to hear how you did honey... was thinking of you all day!! xxx

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home