Tuesday, April 17, 2007

5 days out

Today I feel soooo tired and drained. I did manage to get through my weights program and am onto cardio tonight.
Does anybody know of a website that shows how to apply eye make-up? If so, HELP!!!!! I am such a basic person when it comes to make-up. I wear foundation and eye liner, thats it! That just won't do on comp day unfortunately so I need to figure out what im doing.
Tomorrow is my last weight session for this week. Thursday I have a nail appiontment and Friday my hair and waxing will be done.
Saturday leaves me with getting everything ready for show day. Fingers crossed I get everything organised and not forget anything like my heels!
I hope someone can help with the make-up enquiry.
Thanks for all the support.
Deb xxx

6 Comments:

Blogger Magda said...

Hi Deb,

hang in there as the end is so near now. I'm sure you're looking fabulous and will only look better on comp day. I'm following your journey with lots and lots of interest and support.

Cheers

Magda

2:11 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Hey Deb, I got some great tips off of the Mabeline web site i think it was, basically when i want to learn a new way to apply makeup, I just google what I want to do & it comes up with some pretty amazing sites.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

HI Deb

Thanks for the daily updates, good to know how you are feling and coping especially for someone who has all this to come!! Although I'm worrying already :)

Anyway, quite simple instructions and nothing to flashy but try this link for help with your make up.

http://www.applymakeup.com/apply/eyeshadow.asp

Rest as much as poss and keep pushing on.
Shar x

3:14 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Thanks guys for your support.
I went to your link Shar, thanks. I found I needed pictures and then remembered something that JD does lot of......you tube!
I found some demonstations there.
All I can say is, my face is going to be a disaster lol.
It's funny how I find that funny, no actually, its crazy.
My sanity has left the building again.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

You are going to SHINE Deb!!

Can not wait to see how it all goes on the day,

If I don't get here to post before hand. GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you for sharing this with us Deb. It is actually quite reassuring to me to read you girls who are about to compete blogs, because I then realise well maybe I am not going mad with this comp prep after all *lol*

Take care, try to relax and not long now

Alixxx

7:49 AM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Ooooh you're really counting down now Deb! Good to hear that the routine is going well. I guess this last week is the worst - hang in there, its almost over!!

Hilary xx

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home