Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Strength..Power...and Good Mood!!

I started a new training program this week and it's wicked to say the least lol. I can't believe how excited I am about it. It incorporates strength (core) training, Hypertrophy and all sorts of other wonderful things over a period of 12 weeks.
I'm currently doing the strength training and am amazed as to my strength, I am seriously lifting some great weights right now and loving it!

My mood is so high right now, I feel like all is going beautifully in my life right now and it's such a great feeling. My friend Helen said "wouldn't it be great if we could bottle it"? Yes it would be awesome!!!!

This weekend we are flying to Canberra to have an early Christmas with my folks. I simply can't wait. I haven't seen Mum since Jan this year and I can't wait to see Dad again even though he was in Sydney with me for the Nationals, we still have so much to catch up on.

I have been reading blogs, just not leaving comments, but I have more time today so I will see you soon ;-)

Hugs,

Deb

16 Comments:

Blogger LizN said...

Dear Debs,

It is great to see you feeling so good.

Have a wonderful Christmas and tiime with your family.

Big hugs
Liz;)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

Hi Deb,

I too just love those "high times" when you feel so good that you're almost dangerous LOL!!And as for bottling it - ABSOLUTELY!!
Please send some of it my way. I'm not feeling too bad now but have just had another dark patch.

Cheers

Magda

8:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

A new training programme is the best, sounds like you are loving it!

Have a fantastic weekend in Canberra with your family.

Hilary xx

6:21 AM  
Blogger Ursula Beck said...

Sounds like your training is exciting, how great you feel good, there's no better feeling. Have a great early X-Mas

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Great to read you are doing so well, enjoy your early xmas!!

Ali xx

8:53 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Great to hear that you are firing gorgeous!! You can definitely tell things are going great by the tone of your post... you were just about jumping off the page!! Have an awesome time with your folks for Christmas and say "hi" to your Dad for me. Next time he's at one of my comps he'll have to introduce himself... I'd love to meet him xxx

6:10 AM  
Blogger Sam D-M said...

Hey Deb, great to know you where MIA for all good reasons! Awesome to hear about your high!

Hoping you will post some more info on your training, sounds interesting. I am living through all the bloggers for progress in training as I am going backwoods LOL!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Loving the energy in your pos hun :)
Keep up the great work hun!
Have a fantastic early chrissy :)
Em:)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Deb,

Pleased to hear you are on fire. I will be back from holidays ealry Jan, so how about we plan a training catch up then?

Lisa

6:31 AM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, just popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas. Cheers, Charlotte

3:36 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

have a wonderful Christmas Deb!!!

Ali xxx

11:18 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Merry Christmas hun :)
Em:)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Jadey said...

I hope you had a great christmas Deb.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Happy new year hun :)
Em:)

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been abducted by aliens again Deb? LOL!! ;o) Missing you. xx

8:11 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb,
Happy New Year!
Cheers,
Charlotte

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home