Monday, November 12, 2007

Gloomy Day, Gloomy Mood

The overcast weather always effects my moods, makes me feel down, like today. But today I think steams a little deeper then that.
With a mixture of a gloomy mood and me struggling with head games and (hopefully) the onset of my cycle starting up again I am not best company at the moment.
I feel a little lost, neither here nor there type of feeling in relation to my weight and nutrition. I'm getting that "i'm not happy with what I see in the mirror" feeling.
So I start questioning my food intake and my exercise regime. I have been 100% consistant with weight training, cardio is now only once a day five days a week which is great for off season. Food intake, clean, not as strict as when i'm in comp prep (and shouldn't be).
So why do I feel like this???
I haven't put on much weight and I know this by the clothes I'm still wearing.
Perhaps it's the fear of gaining more weight? Not being able to maintain the weight I am at now, I month after comp, this is a scarey thought. I shouldn't let it take over me though, I should get on top of it and not let it control my daily thoughts and send me into a spiral downhill fall.
I feel that tomorrow is a new day, I will wake up feeling so much more positive and in control of this negativity that creeps into my head every now and again.
Deb xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Hey there hun :)
I think negativity is in the air! I started my day off a bit doom and gloom as the scales have gone up not down grrr But yet my clothes are really loose so i am confused?
Anyhwo enough about me :)
I hope you feel better tomorrow and the sun shines nice and bright and warm just for you :)
Em:)

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's simple and you've already answered your own question. You're on that damn hormonal roller coaster ride that us women dread and with that comes self doubt. Remember you're not thinking right at the moment and within a week you'll be back to normal wondering who that crazy lady was who took over your mind and body. LOL!!

Why don't you write a letter to youself expressing all your thoughts and feelings so that when this happens again and we both know it will so that when you feel like this again you can pull it out and read it. Hopefully it'll put your mind at ease and help you to help yourself until you get off the hormonal roller coaster ride.

Take care,
Luv Lia xx

1:20 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hey Deb, hope the sun shines brightly for you tomorrow and that you're feeling more positive about things. Cheers, Charlotte

8:47 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

You guys are wonderful you know that??
I'm feeling much better already.
Hugs,
Deb.

p.s. Thanks Frank ;-)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home