Thursday, November 01, 2007

Some comp pics (not professional one's though)


During my routine - look, no heels ha ha!!



Routine!!



More of my routine ;-)



Routine still going. You know I was shaking through the entire 60 seconds of this song, good thing it doesn't show in these pictures.



Front Double Biceps....and strike!!!







The Line-up!

I had to extract these pictures from the DVD that arrived a couple of days ago as my professional pictures haven't arrived as yet.
I have to say this is the first time I am really happy with my physique, this is the best condition since I first stood on stage a year ago as a novice. I have achieved more then I could have dreamed of in just one year and I still can't believe it.

Also, I have learnt so much about myself, this has been such an amazing journey for my mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I know I will go into 2008 with even more motivation to achieve even greater results.
The key for my success in reaching my new goals for next year will be, support, motivation, planning, focus and consistancy.

HAve a wonderful day!

Debs xxx

11 Comments:

Blogger Kie said...

You look awesome Deb (o:
Kie xx

4:30 PM  
Blogger Dianna Broeren said...

Hi Deb
You can hear in your words how much you have grown over the past year. You have done so so well - congratulations. I look forward to seeing you achieve even more in 2008!
Cheers
Di

6:45 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, I want to look like you when I grow up :-)
Love those legs,
Cheers, Charlotte

7:07 PM  
Blogger SeLiNa said...

You look gorgeous on stage Deb. That colour is fabulous on you!
Congrats on all you've achieved the past year :)
xoxo

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Deb,

You look wonderful...great work.

Lisa

8:08 PM  
Blogger Em said...

You have come along way hun and i must not only did you chose a fantasstic colour for your bikini (it really compliments your physic) and OMG you have HUGE muscles when i look at these pics compared to the ones i took.
You should be so proud of yourself you are so on the right track boy what can i say i am just one lucky pumpkin to know you :)
Em:)

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colour of your costume Deb, it's stunning! :o) xx

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Who is a hottie!!!!! Wow you have come such a long way in a little over a year!!! It is jodi here and I am back online after 6 months. Am catching up on your blog and wow you seem to be beeming with confidences!!!! That is wonderful.....looking forward to catching up on everything and talk to you soon!!!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Great pics!! I cant believe how tiny your waist is!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Sam D-M said...

You look awesome Deb, your hard work and training has definetely paid off.

Great 'action' shots, sometimes they are the best :-)

Sam

2:06 PM  
Blogger Sam W said...

OHMYGOD! Yours legs - I want them! Wow what AMMMMAAAZING photo's. When I see photo's of you girls I really think I would to do figure......
Thanks for your comment too, soul searching is definitely what I am up too. It kind of feels really good. I know that things will just click with me soon, but I just have to go with it all. Take care

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home