Friday, October 19, 2007

Still On A High!


I can't get over the v-taper!

Everyone has been so supportive and the emails and text messages have been unreal. Gosh we have a fantastic network here.
My father was amazed as to how many competitors (friends) I knew from almost every state. He thinks it's great that we all can help each other out when needed.
Fern did sooooo much for me, I was very spoilt and she makes some pretty scrumptous protein balls too!!

I'm feeling so great right now. I am so looking forward to weight training again on Monday. Once I start really hammering the weights again I can start to increase my calories and carbs and protein. Hubby is asking me when I am planning on putting some weight back on, so I told him I would to it slowly, it's better this way and he understood.
My physique looks amazing right now, nice full shoulders, still quite tanned and hairless lol and lean. I have been keeping my food intake very clean, I usually do post comp as a rule. I have also been enjoying morning cardio sessions at the gym. About an hour of cruisy paced crosstrainer to music.

Also, I have had some strange thoughts creeping into my mind lately, the last couple of days I have found myself posing in the mirror as a bodybuilder lol. I have a desire to one day compete in Physique. But this won't happen for a number of years as I'm way off that base! I think I was inspired by the girls at the comp last Sunday, the physique girls are just so cool...just like Fernster ;-) Plus anything to get away from those heels, gosh i'm hopeless in them, even the shorter ones. I guess I will use to them eventually.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, it will be relaxing, Saturday domestic duties and Sunday a BBQ, then Monday I get back to my weights woohoo.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Debs xxx

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, thanks for your lovely comments in my blog. Your back is awesome too - love that V taper. Just wish I had legs like yours! Have a great weekend - enjoy your BBQ!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hi Deb :) you on such a high right now and sound sooo happy!Good on you sweetie!!
Have a fab weekend!
jane xo

3:17 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

I'm sitting here with my mouth open at the improvements in your physique... LOVE EM, LOVE EM, LOVE EM!! You have done amazing honey and have really found what works for you... AWESOME stuff and I am so proud of you... you can't wipe the happy grin of my face that I have for you. Have a fantastic weekend gorgeous xxx

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Deb, you look awesome!! xx

10:05 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

hiya Deb, what a massive improvement in a year. I only hope that in a years time I can look half as good as you do now. Great job!!!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home