Saturday, April 14, 2007

8 days out

This morning I had a moment of sanity, I could actually think straight so I decided to use that moment to try and organise my stuff for the comp next week. I knew I had to be quick and even wrote down notes because this feeling was not going to last long lol.
So I have a few things organised and it makes me feel better knowing that's off my mind.
I don;t know why but I decided to do my own routine this time around. I picked my music, edited it, and put a routine together weeks ago.
Why is it now i don't like it? It feels to slow. Anyway I can't do anything about it now it's just to late. As long as it's not a disaster, then it's good enough :-)
Have a great weekend.
Deb xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger LizN said...

Hang in there Deb - all will be fine. My second routine was much slower than my first and I was more comfortable with it.

Hugs
Liz;)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes, my comp bag! I need to do that - thanks for reminding me. Although I imagine the contents of mine and your are vastly different.(exceptt for a few treats to eat after :-))

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home