Friday, April 13, 2007

9 days out

Im feeling better today.
I had a complete mental meltdown yesterday and feel so horrible about how badly it effected others.
My mind at this stage has been full of mindgames and paranoia (spelling). Concentration is difficult or very short and my memory is shot! I keep thinking I have forgotten something and it plays on me. I have to say I learnt something important last night and that is im not the only one feeling and going through this.
This stage last comp I remember feeling the same, it is lack of calories and carbs and stress.
This morning I woke up and decided to do as Lia always says "build a bridge and get over it".
So I am moving on, 9 days remaining, almost there. :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Janew said...

Deb..you have NOTHING to be stressed about honey! you've done this before..its just like 'riding a bike'!!
You also have a beautiful family, friends and a fabulous life :)

just breath, chill, smile, laugh, and go and get a hug!!!

jane xoxoxo

1:06 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

Hey Deb

The end is it site now, keep pushing to the end it will all work out and be worth it!

Shar :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Di Broeren said...

Aahhh the meltdown....it must have been the week for them! I was with you there this week. Thank goodness those periods come to an end!

It's nearly time! Looking forward to seeing you. I will be back stage at some point as I have a client competing so I will search you out and say Hi : )

8:12 AM  
Blogger little rene said...

Not long to go now Deb! You will be georgous and so proud of yourself after it is all over.

Hang in there :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Everyone who competes has those moments sweetheart... you just need to acknowledge that it is because you are so close to comp, dieting and training your butt off and not that you are going insane!! Life is full of moments when you are either at the top of the mountain or in a deep dark valley. Your mindset when you are competing means the mountains are so much higher and the valleys are so much darker and deeper. It's kind of like PMS, except we can call it PCS (Pre Comp Syndrome)... LOL!! Hang in there gorgeous xxx

10:03 AM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hang in there Deb! Not too long to go now, these last few days must be the worst, but it will all be worth it in the end!

Hilary xx

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right, you remembered. LOL!! At the end of the day it is our choice and no-one ever said it was going to be easy. What doesn't kill us will only make us stronger Deb and one thing I know about you is that you Wwill get over it and come out smiling. FULL STEAM AHEAD DEB! :o) xo

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home