Monday, April 02, 2007

Stop the clock!

The weeks are absolutely flying by so very fast. I am now less then 3 weeks out. I can only imagine that I will be standing on stage at the blink of an eye at this rate.
I have to say im not complaining about that. I feel ready now and with 3 weeks up my sleeve it should be a great day.
My little guy is home safe and sound so I have no need to stress about anything for the following weeks to come.
He had the time of his life, it was a great experience for him and his school mates on their first camp together. Im so happy his home.
I will update this week in relation to my comp prep.
See you soon.
Deb xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

i know what you mean deb - only 27 days left for me...arrrgggh! LOL. i've got a mini-cheer squad together for the wnbf show :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Thanks Alicia :-)
I really appreciate that.
Deb xxx

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home