Tuesday, April 03, 2007

INBA Brisbane Titles

Due to a couple of factors I have decided to compete in the INBA Brisbane Titles a week after the WNBF Female Fusion.
Originally I wasn't going to due to personal reasons but things have since changed. Not only that but I hear that the Nationals are now going to be held in Canberra and I would really love the opportunity to qualify so that I can compete in my old home town later this year.
I am a little anxious about how my physique will hold up with the water loading and depleting having to be done twice in one week.
All I can do is give it my best shot!

7 Comments:

Blogger LizN said...

Deb, I'm really looking forward to hearing a good solid update about your comp prep.

Big hugs
Liz ;)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Yes, im very slack about my update. I will get onto it soon, it's all good!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Di Broeren said...

Well it looks like we will need an official backstage bloggers conference!

Can't wait to share the day with you!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am pretty sure you will fly thru it. I will be there to watch too.

Lisa

8:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hi deb
Hopefully I will be able to get along to either the INBA r the WNBf comp and see you guys.
Hey I was wondering if you have Jane's mobile phine number at all?
If you do could you possible email or txt me it. I;m going to canberra this weekend and we were going to try to catch up.
Andrea

7:42 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Hun you are going to be steaming on stage i can see it now the other girls are already afraid very afraid hehe :)
Have fun on stage hun i will be thinking of :)
Em:)

PS.
I know exactly how you feel about your little boy being away from home with school camp, i will be the same as you when it is my turn to send jazzy off to school but atleast i have a few years to hang onto LOL

11:08 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Now I get to cheer you on two weeks in a row!

Hope your prep is going well!

Hilary xx

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home