Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Off to Malaysia Again




The boys and myself are going back to Malaysia in December for just under two weeks. We spent last Christmas and New Year at the Hilton KL and decided to stay there again as the location was great and the hotel was stunning.
This will be a great rest period for me and a great place to gain some weight lol. I can't wait to get there.

I started training again this week and have some serious doms going on which is completely expected. I plan on training hard until my trip and then resting. Once I return I will hammer it again until Xmas, I will be visiting my parents in Canberra and inlaws in Sydney.

Things have been awesome for me post comp and I can't get my head around knowing i won't be cutting down again for a long time. I have planned my year in relation to weight training and getting ready for the Sep comps. I need to look ahead with a plan otherwise I have no direction and no drive, so this is the key, plan ahead.

Still no pictures or dvd of the comp, shouldn't be to much longer though.

Tomorrow is my first leg day since just before the comp so I don't think I will be walking to well by Friday, I have a killer leg session ahead of me, but I always do, gotta love leg days :-)

Hope to catch up with everyone soon.

Debs

3 Comments:

Blogger Janew said...

Hi hunny bunny!everything sounds fantastic at your end of the world!! so good to hear you are kicking butt post comp.

Lucky you getting away over xmas, we'll have to catch up in the new year if I dont see you before you go on holidays, since we are only getting to Brisbane at the end of Nov.

*huggles* jane

3:08 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Deb, it's great things are going so well for you post comp. Your trip sounds great! Got room for me in your suitcase? I don't weigh much at the moment, LOL.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Hi Jane, it will be awesome when you finally arrive up here, and we will catch up in the new year.

Charlotte, you can definately squeeze into my suitcase lol, you may not fit coming back though as it's a food feast trip ;-)

Debs

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home