Monday, March 05, 2007

7 weeks out

Oh boy, only 7 weeks to go! Im getting excited about it all. I have practising my new posing that is required for the WNBF as all competitors need to be posing the same way. At first I freaked out (as I do lol), but then realised that this makes the competition fair. So it's all good.

A trip to see Jo Rogers is definately on the cards ;-)

My training has been very intense, but nothing I can't handle, infact im enjoying it alot and the results are very noticable.
My BF is dropping steadily now which is what I want. Loosing it too fast is exactly what I don't what, not at the risk of loosing hard earned muscle or at the risk of peaking to early.

Last week I caught some kind of 24 hour stomach bug which knocked me around big time. My blood pressure has been low and after a day of this bug my body just couldn't cope. For the first time I actually fainted. Lucky my boys were at home with the bug also as I fell in my hubby arms. Very scary feeling, the worst. I sleep for most of that day. But the strangest part of it all is that I woke up the next morning feeling fantastic, so I hit the gym for a mad session lol.

Im better now. :-)

This comp prep has been easier in some ways and harder in others. I think it may be the time of the year in which I am finding it harder. Summer comp prep brings heat, which causes my blood pressure to drop even more. Heat and diet makes me feel very light headed. Does anyone know a way I can increase my blood pressure? I try to keep cool but I love the heat and I get so cold as soon as I turn on the A/C. I have cut back on salt too. Let me know if you have any ideas :-)

Nutrition is awesome, I am finding it easy. I wish I had this discipline all the time. On Saturday night we went to Pancakes in Paradise for dessert. It didn't even bother me to sit there and watch my little guy and hubby eating delicious fluffy pancakes while I sipped on my Earl Grey tea. I didn't even flinch! But I will go back in May ;-)

My physique has changed, I can't even believe how much it has changed myself, very freaky lol. I look forward to the next few weeks as the BF melts away, generally from here on in it will be awesome to see the big improvements from week to week.

Deb xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam W said...

post some photo's!!!

Sam W

10:05 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

LOL now tell me what you really want ;-)
I may posts some soonish. I just had the most incredible thing happen about half an hour ago, I will be posting my news tomorrow :-)
Deb

10:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Oh Deb that is awful that you were so ill that you fainted! Glad to hear you are ok now though and it was only a 24 hour thing.

Everything sounds like its going fantastic for you - you are super strong to resist those pancakes!!

Hilary xx

7:30 AM  
Blogger LizN said...

Deb,
I would love to see a pic too.

Congratulations on what you've achieved this round. You're very special!

Hugs
Liz;)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home