Thursday, January 25, 2007

In pursuit of happyness



I saw this movie last Tuesday. Brilliant show. It would have been even better with popcorn ;-)

P.s. Don't forget the tissues!

Im still on target, training really hard and loving it. Not much to update as everyday is pretty much the same.

Weight training in the morning, cardio in the evening and lots of eating inbetween. That just about sums it up lol.

I have noticed my waist is starting to shrink again and my abs are showing more and more. Muscle growth is noticable, my triceps have "popped". My strength is growing day by day. It's all good. Im now coming onto 12 weeks out.

Deb xxx

8 Comments:

Blogger LizN said...

awesome Deb, just awesome. Can't wait to see you up there :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Thanks Liz :-)

3:13 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Groundhog Daaaaaaaay!! LOL!! I know it well hon!! But it's easier to stay on track by living the same day over and over again. The day may be the same but the muscle won't. It will be getting bigger every day!! Keep up the awesome work!! xxx

3:40 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Your right Rae!! Spot on, and I agree with you totally.
Deb

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jadey said...

I went to the preview! Isn;t it an amazing story. So inspirational. Anything is possible.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Em said...

I am so excited for you hun, it sounds like you are really hitting it hard and coming along nicely with your goals firmly in sight:)
I have been eating heaps, shame i can't say the same about the exercise part though LOL i am still walking but its now more of a woddle LOL
Have a fantastic weekend:)
Em:)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Make way deb is coming through!!! You sound so determined and focused....loving it!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Splice said...

Jadey, the movie was inspirational, it brought a tear to my eye.

Em,
Yes my goals are firmly in sight lol. I do love being in comp prep though.
You won't be woddling for to much longer sweetie.

Jodi,
You are forever a wonderful supporter, thank you.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home