Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thanks Jo Rogers!

Oh my goodness I recieved my new bikini yesterday :-)
Jo has out done her self yet again as it is even more beautiful then I ever imagined.
This one is completely different to my lovely red one and I think it will be perfect for the day.

Since I haven't blogged in a while I would also like to mention how fantastic "Get Ready 2007" was. I urge anyone to attend when Jo and Donna come to your town as it was such a wonderful day, I learnt so much more then I expected too.
Another good reason for going is to meet up with the other girls and catch up.
I caught up with Alicia, Ali, and Tracey from blog world. But I also meet Erica and Cookie from PE and a few other girls too.

I will update again soon as to how im progressing, its all good.

Deb xxx

9 Comments:

Blogger LizN said...

ooh Deb, I am excited for you now :) Glad all is going well honey :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

You're going to be fine hun :D I will be there cheering you on on 22 april! i'll be the loudest one in the audience xo

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as its all good Deb thats all that matters

stay focused

Regards

Mike

8:24 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

Hey Deb,

great to have you blogging again.

Cheers

Magda

7:55 AM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

How excellent, a new bikini! Cant wait to see it on stage!

Hilary xx

8:01 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Can't wait to hear how you are progressing, and i am really looking forward to seeing your pic's after the comp your bikini sounds great cant wait to hear more:)
Em:)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Very exciting deb!!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger RaeC said...

"All good"... that's what I like to hear!! How exciting getting your bikini, and knowing Jo I am sure she's outdone herself!! Keep up the great work hon... I'm so glad you decided to keep competing, it would have been such a shame if you didn't xxx

12:34 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hiya Deb!
Haven't checked your blog for a bit because I thought you weren't blooging. But it is good to see you haven't left us alltogether.
That day with Jo sounded great!
Andrea

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home