Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick update



Ok why the confused face? I have been trying to fix up my links to this 2007 blog so please bare with me for a few days :-)

I had a great weekend. We had some friends over for a B.B.Q lunch by the pool. B.B.Q's are great because I can easily work my nutrition in with it. A steak and salad and it's all good!

Yesterday we (hubby and son) went for a walk through Surfers. We had lunch and then walked along the beach for a while. I should do that more often ;-).

I am eagerly awaiting for the entry forms to come up for Female Fusion, they should be up soon. I would like to compete in "intermediate division" but im not sure if they have this division. So when the forms are up I will know where im at with this comp.

Deb

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam D-M said...

Its always exciting when you send in your entry form.... it just makes it certain!!

Sam

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Must agree it BBQs are great because like you said they are easy to stick to your plan. Hope all is going well with you and walks along the beach are one of my favourite pass times.

Have a wonderful day

Alixx

10:52 AM  
Blogger Splice said...

Hey Sam!
Yes the forms make it real ;-).

Ali,
You can take a walk along the beach when you come up next month :-)
It will be great to catch up.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

Ah time spent with the family is so nice. I'm getting the guilts a bit as we dont get out to do much as a family now. I should just make it a priority and drop off some less important things on the weekends.

Take care
Magda

11:41 AM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb!Great to see all is on track and your abs are coming out :D gotta love that!!

take care
Jane xo

11:59 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Sounds like a lovely social weekend:)
I was so worried when i saw the confused pic??? thought perhaps you werre having a troubled week!
But it turns out that you are going great guns i am loving all your enthusiasim:)

Your program must be fantastic and you must be so organised, i bet you are loving your results?? can't wait to see some pics from your next comp :)

Good luck with everything hun:)
Em:)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Spartze said...

Just make sure you eat those vegies.....;) I have been nominated at the vegie police

You sound like your going great, speak with you soon

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home