Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A brand new year begins!

Yesterday it was confirmed that the WMBF Female Fusion competition were going ahead as planned.
I am happy about this and am focusing on it 100%.

It will be exciting to see what condition will be like for this comp, I am striving for a better physique then that of the Qld Titles which was my best condition so far.

This time around may be more challenging in regards to reducing bodyfat as your body knows what your up to this time and I need to try and change things slightly to avoid plateau. But right now I am moving along at a pace I am happy with, I don't want to peak to early this time round.


I know I haven't posted any pictures up of my trip to Malaysia but I will get around to it next week when I get back from Sydney.

Post soon,

Debs xxx

9 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

Happy new yaer and welcome to your new blog Deb!

May all your dreams come true in 2007 ;-)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Hey gorgeous....your BF was pretty low last time!!! I wouldn't have thought you were worried so much about BF as you seem to be really lean.

I hope that this year is everything you dream it to be....you deserve it!!!!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've updated my links. ;o) xo

4:58 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Wising you all the best for your comp prep :)
I can't wait to see your progress and i bet you will be on ire when you hop onto stage, can't wait:)
Em:)

7:20 AM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb!Good luck from me to for this year and competing! I know you'll kick ass!!!:-D

only like 10 months or so and ill be living in QLD!!!!! Yippeee

*hugs and smiles* Jane

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

This will be an even better year for you this year Deb, can't wait to follow your progress.

Looking forward to seeing your holiday pics

Alixxx

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb looking foward to see if you tanned in Mal(Im not enen going to bother spelling that word hehe.
Dont worry to much about trying to trick your body its all in the mind girl.
Say this three times in the mirror every Morning
Whatever my mind can conceive and believe I will achieve!
go get em Deb

Mike

10:33 AM  
Blogger Maraina said...

Hey Superwoman! Do you ever slow down?? (ha, ha) ... Not! Can you give me some of that high energy.

It's amazing what you've achieved and what you're doing right now. I'm supporting you 150%! Best wishes

Maraina
xxx

3:29 PM  
Blogger Maraina said...

Hey Superwoman! Do you ever slow down?? (ha, ha) ... Not! Can you give me some of that high energy.

It's amazing what you've achieved and what you're doing right now. I'm supporting you 150%! Best wishes

Maraina
xxx

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home