Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Movie World woohoo

Sunday morning my friend calls me up as says "lets go to Movie World". Um...ok lol.

I only live about 5 minutes away and since it was no longer the school holiday's I figured it would be a great time to go!

My friend Billy is a ride maniac, she loves them. I can't believe she talked me into riding the Superman Escape ride lol.

It was a fantastic day, just what I needed.

Now about my comp. The entry forms are out and their is no intermediate division, but im not worried (too much anyway), I will step up to the "open" division. If anything it will be great experience and exposure.

So I am training hard and everything is coming together nicely (physique wise). I am having some health issues but am undergoing tests for those. I am on too much of a high right now with things happening in my life for that to worry me. Im not ignoring it either, don't worry :-).

I will be around to catch up on blogs soon.

Debs.

13 Comments:

Blogger Janew said...

COOL Movie World!!!I love the rush a roller coaster gives me!Sounds like a fun day!

take care Debs

Jane xo

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy it must be cool to live in the GoldCoast!
The open divsion is where you should be Deb
Knock em Dead!

Mike

3:00 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

deb i nearly sent u a text yesterday to say that the forms were up i was so excited. will send them in shortly then i am committed 100%, looking at accomodation at the moment need to be extra organised (unusual for me).

3:58 PM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Good to hear you let your hair down and had a blast at Movie World! I never go to these places and they're right on our doorstep (well 30 minutes away!).

Open Division woohoo! That is very exciting! All the best with your health too - hope everything is ok.

Hilary xx

6:09 PM  
Blogger Em said...

I think you will do a fantastic job no matter where you are in the comp :)
Go get 'em tiger :)
I hope all comes back ok on your tests hun, but its so wonderful that you are not letting this little hurdel deter you from your goals:)
Have a great week hun.
Em:)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Spartze said...

Hey u, how much fun was that!! Your so taking me there ;)
Hope your good, thinking of you

Katie xo

8:34 PM  
Blogger Cherie said...

hi there splice...long time no speak. you sound like you are training hard and will be up there with the best of them in the open division. i hope your test results come back ok. take care. cherie ;o)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Cherie said...

hi there splice...long time no speak. you sound like you are training hard and will be up there with the best of them in the open division. i hope your test results come back ok. take care. cherie ;o)

8:51 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

I'd be like "Oh gee... only if I had to!!" Glad you had a great day :o)

Honestly hon, even though I didn't place when I entered open division, I learnt soooooo much!! Most of the confidence I have onstage was gained in the WFF Open Division.

You'll be awesome hon!! xxx

9:08 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

You are going to totally cane it Deb :) I know you girl!

Hugs
Liz ;)

4:51 PM  
Blogger LizN said...

You are going to totally cane it Deb :) I know you girl!

Hugs
Liz ;)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Awesome attitude Deb - you've got what it takes!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

You sure do have a great attitude, it's wonderful tio read, very much looking forward to seeing you next weekend,my goodness time goes by fast sometimes ;)

Hope you've had a great week

Alixx

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home