Thursday, March 15, 2007

Moving along nicely

INBA Nationals '06

I haven't really updated in a long time, so here goes!

Training: I am still training hard, with lots of intensity. Dads programs are nothing short of awesome and tailored too my needs. Because of this I have had some amazing improvements in the areas that really needed them. But as a bonus I have also improved everywhere else. These programs are very demanding but I really enjoy the challenge.

Cardio: I am on a completely different schedule this comp prep compared to last year. I am only doing 25 minutes of high intensity cardio a night. I have been finding this alot better then twice a day!

Nutrition: Spot on here. It seems so much easier this time around (yes Lia, you told me so ;-), and you are spot on). At the moment I am experiencing a phase where I have lots of energy, hope it lasts a while.

Physique: As I mentioned I have made some fantastic improvements and am coming in well. My body fat is good for where im at. I had my first comp prep skin folds last Wednesday and was happy with the results as was JD.

Posing: I don't really want to talk about this lol. No, it's not that bad, I don't think lol. As mentioned I need to comply with the WNBF posing requirements and am finding it strange to re-train myself. I am getting there and feel it will only be a good thing at the end of the day as I will know many different ways of posing. Always look on the bright side of life!

Being less than 6 weeks out now I am feeling excited but also nervous, I think I will always feel nervous, it's just me :-).


10 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

It all sounds so amazing hun!!
You are in such a positive frame of mind hun and i know that there is no stopping you:)
Good luck hun and keep up the great work!!
Em:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Deb,

You sound so well and happy. I am looking forward to seeing you on stage

6:07 AM  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Deb it sounds like you are doing fantastic lovey. I cant wait to see you up there doing your thing again... i will definetely be coming to watch the WNBF comp!

Hilary xx

7:34 AM  
Blogger LizN said...

Sounds like you are going wonderfully Deb. Hope I'm in Brisbane so I can come to the show :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

So close now deb, can't wait!!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Janew said...

Hey hey mighty mouse! keep on keeping on :)

hugs
jane

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sekhmet said...

Just popped in to see how you are going and from your photo - wow! You are doing awesome!

You have come such a long way and it really makes me smile to see where you have made it to :) :) :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

OMG B!!!!
It's so good to hear from you.
Thanks for droppong by, I would love to catch up on your blog....need help lol.
Miss you,
Deb

3:57 PM  
Blogger Splice said...

Nevermind, I can get in now :-)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Cherie said...

Hi Splice, Thought I might pop into blogland and see how you were going. Sounds like everything is coming along nicely and I'm sure you're looking damn hot!!! Not long to go now...you will be great! Take care xx

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home